If Replacing Your Hot Water Service – How Will You Know What’s Right For You?
When replacing your hot water service the most common question asked is what will it cost? In fact, online the most searched phrase is hot water system prices. Whilst price is always an important consideration we at Whywait Plumbing believe that there are other equally important factors that should be considered.
Besides renovating your home replacing your hot water service is likely to be one of the major household costs.
Besides renovating your home replacing your hot water service is likely to be one of the major costs any household will face and is most often a situation that occurs with little warning. Unfortunately, unless you like cold showers, this gives you little time to carefully review the available options.
With the cost of heating hot water ranking second in dollar spend to air conditioning for household electricity costs it is imperative that you are well informed before making any decisions. Hot water systems are not all created equal and the choice you make today will be one that lasts for the next ten to fifteen years. With ever increasing energy costs impacting household budgets having an efficient, well maintained hot water service has never been more important.
With modern technological advances and the push for energy efficient sustainable solutions it’s no longer a matter of just replacing like for like.
With a little help from Whywait’s Hot Water Specialists you will be able to select the system that best suits your situation. Before making any decisions you will need to think about:
- What size is your current hot water service and have you ever run out of hot water with your current hot water system?
- Does your current hot water service operate on an off-peak electricity tariff?
- Is your hot water needs likely to increase, decrease or stay the same over the next five years?
- Do you intend to remain in your current property for at least the next five years?
- What is more important to you the initial up-front installation cost or the ongoing running costs?
- Is quality of the product and length of warranty a consideration when comparing hot water services?
Once you have answered the above points it will be time to consider the available options and here’s where we can help.
Speak with a Whywait Hot Water Specialist and Get the Right Advice
Call Whywait Plumbing today to find out about the next generation of highly efficient water heater now available, with the added benefit of saving on your energy costs.