Water Leaks Gold Coast
Same day service, water leaks found, stopped and repaired fast
Call Now for Fast Service
Pipe Plumbing Services
Don’t let your water leak become an expensive problem!
We repair leaking taps quickly
Hidden Water Leaks
We will find the source, repair and prevent further water leaks
Fast, Friendly & Effective Plumbers
24/7 emergency plumbing service – call anytime
Upfront, fixed pricing – no surprises
We clean up after ourselves – you will barely notice we were there
Serving Gold Coast since 1976 – expertise from experience
5-year Workmanship Guarantee - for absolute peace of mind in a job well done
Licensed, uniformed and courteous plumbing technicians – we hire only the best
Call Now For Fast Service
We Detect, Stop and Repair Water Leaks Fast!
Water Leaks Waste Water, We Stop The Waste
- Do you have a high water bill?
- Is mould visible from your walls or roof?
These signs (along with any odd pools of water in the middle of the floor) may indicate a water leak. Water leaks are more common that you may realise, and Whywait Plumbing has fixed hundreds of water leaks over the past 41 years.
We are the water leak detection and water leak repair experts on the Gold Coast!
We find and fix water leaks, wherever they are – behind walls, under floors, under sinks, underground and anywhere plumbing is located. If there is a leak, we will find it!
Do you have an existing water leak and not sure where it is coming from? Maybe you would like to ensure you can detect a water leak as soon as it happens? Whywait Plumbing are water leak repair experts on the Gold Coast.
We detect water leaks quickly, and if required can install a water leak detector so you never run the risk of flooding the home again!
A water leak will never fix itself. A small leak almost always turns into a big leak, and therefore becomes more expensive to fix.
How We Work
Our sophisticated water leak detection equipment will quickly find the source of the water leak.
We will then report to you, letting you know what the problem is and the cost to repair the water leak as we always guarantee upfront pricing.
Our licensed plumbers will then carry out the work, fixing your leak, and testing to ensure there are no more leaks.
Book a plumber now by giving us a call.
Call Now For Fast Service
Aquatrip Water Leak Detection
AquaTrip Water Leak Detection Can Save You Thousands of Dollars in Hassles and Damage
AquaTrip water leak detection installation is why Whywait Plumbing Services have been specialists in preventing, locating and repairing leaking water pipes as your local, reliable and professional Gold Coast Plumber for 40 years, since 1976.
AquaTrip is a one-time insurance policy that is simple to install and guaranteed to perform as you can see in the short video to the right.
Above all, we know how traumatic it is to see your home flooded when it could have been prevented. Preventing water damage with the installation of AquaTrip water leak detection should be compulsory in every home.
Every year it is distressing to see thousands of homes that are damaged, due to internal flooding caused by burst pipes and fittings that could have been prevented.
Gold Coast water is expensive if wasted through leaking pipes. A burst flexible hose tap connector under your kitchen sink will not only flood into your house at 1.5 kilolitres or 1500 litres per hour but will also cost you $3.90 per kilolitre every hour that it flows.
If you think Gold Coast Water will reimburse you for water leakage from leaking pipes or fixtures, then think again. There are strict policies on reimbursement, and even if you meet all the criteria you can expect that:
- you will still be charged a minimum of $1.41 per kilolitre
- you will be restricted to one claim for relief from payment every three years.
To be eligible for leakage relief from Gold Coast Water the following requirements must be met but be aware pool leaks, tap leaks, toilet leaks, leaks in the irrigation system and plumbing fixtures are NOT ELIGIBLE
- the concealed leak was repaired in the main water supply pipe from which water enters the property
- the leak was fixed within two weeks of notification from the City that a leak may exist
- proof the leak has been fixed (attach a copy of the plumber’s invoice)
- the application is made within a term equivalent to one billing period of identification or notification of a potential leak (whichever is sooner)
- all sections of the application form have been completed.
To read City of Gold Coast’s, “Water and Sewage Leakage Relief Policy” click here
And remember you will receive NO LEAKAGE RELIEF COMPENSATION from Gold Coast Water for any of this water nor any compensation from your insurance company for the water cost.
Leak Prevention Is Always The Best Solution
Installing AquaTrip water leak detection after your water meter is a one time only insurance payment because:
- 20% of insurance water damage claims are caused by the failure of flexible connectors to taps and toilets
- 30% of insurance water damage claims are caused by the failure of appliances such as washing machines and dishwashers
- 62% of insurance water damage claims are caused by faulty plumbing such as tap connections and hot water tanks
- the average insurance repair bill for water damage is $21600.00 without considering the heartache of lost precious possessions and the inconvenience
The AquaTrip Water Leak detection and control system supplied and installed by Whywait Plumbing is a permanently installed leak detection protection system that quietly protects against leaks.
AquaTrip water leak detection monitors the flow of water into your property, and will:
- Shut off the water automatically in the event of a tap left running, a burst pipe, or if a tap, valve, fitting, pipe, toilet, cistern or appliance is leaking.
- Will save water, reduce wastage and most critically minimise property damage.
An active water leak detection system costs less than the excess on one insurance claim and a fraction of the cost of most annual home insurance premiums, yet it provides your home with a lifetime of protection against such water leak events.
Call Whywait Plumbing Services now to get Aquatrip water leak detection, protection installed in your home or business, now.