Sanden Heat Pumps Gold Coast
Exclusive SEQ Sanden Heat Pump Distributors & Installers
Call Now for Fast Service
Sanden Heat Pumps
We Repair, Replace & Install Sanden Heat Pumps
Fast, Friendly & Effective Plumbers
24/7 emergency plumbing service – call anytime
Upfront, fixed pricing – no surprises
We clean up after ourselves – you will barely notice we were there
Serving Gold Coast since 1976 – expertise from experience
5-year Workmanship Guarantee - for absolute peace of mind in a job well done
Licensed, uniformed and courteous plumbing technicians – we hire only the best
A Sanden “Eco” Plus Heat Pump Hot Water System Will Reduce Your Hot Water Energy Costs by Up To 80% Rain, Hail or Shine.
Whywait Plumbing has been your local professional plumber for 40 years and is the only certified specialist Sanden “Eco” Plus Heat Pump hot water system distributor on the Gold Coast.
The Sanden “Eco®” Hot Water Heat Pump System recommended and installed by Whywait Plumbing is the highest rated heat pump system on the market as certified by the Australian Government Clean Energy Regulator.
As an energy-efficient replacement for your traditional electric hot water system it saves energy and reduces greenhouse gas emissions by absorbing heat from the air and transferring it to heat the water which ultimately saves you money.
The Sanden “Eco®” Hot Water Heat Pump is next generation, high-efficiency heat pump technology guaranteed to reduce hot water energy costs by up to 78%.
A Sanden “Eco®” Hot Water Heat Pump is functional delivering hot water day or night no matter what the weather conditions. Whether it’s pouring with rain or the sun is shining from a clear blue Queensland sky we can guarantee you will always have an abundance of hot water.
A Sanden ”Eco®” Hot Water Heat Pump works the same as air conditioning units, except in this instant it is used to heat rather than cool. A fan draws in the ambient air where an ozone friendly refrigerant absorbs the heat, which then flows into a compressor and is converted into high temperature gas. The high temperature gas passes through a condenser within the water tank which then heats the water inside the tank.
Features & Benefits of Sanden “Eco®” Heat Pump
- Uniquely manufactured for Australian conditions
- Available in 160L, 250L & 315L – Short & Tall Models
- High quality long lasting stainless steel storage tanks manufactured in Australia
- Utilises ozone friendly R744 (CO2) refrigerant
- Whisper quiet operation and the lowest noise level (38dB) of any heat pump hot water system making it truly neighbour friendly
- Heat pump units that are manufactured in-house at Sanden backed by 50 years of experience as global leaders in heating and cooling technology
- Uses only 22% of the electricity required by traditional electric storage hot water systems
- Savings of up to 78% off conventional electric storage hot water bills
- 50% faster heat recovery – taking under 4 hours to heat 315L of water from 17 ºC to 65 ºC where ambient air temperature is 20ºC
- Highest level of STC rebates currently available for hot water heat pumps
- Easy installation with maximum flexibility – storage tank & heat pump unit can be located up to 4 metres away from each other
- Automatic heating cycle making them ideal for use with off-peak electricity rates
- No back up element required
- 15 year warranty on tank
- 3 year compressor warranty
Installing a Sanden with Whywait Plumbing guarantees you performance, energy savings, and advantages that no other heat pump hot water system can offer all with the knowledge that warranties are backed by a company with a history of 30 years of operation in Australia.
For more information on how you can become the owner of the most environmentally efficient Sanden “Eco®” Hot Water Heat Pump System and heat your water 50% faster than any other heat pump unit, contact Whywait Plumbing Services today.
We are industry leaders in hot water technology, so can answer all your questions to help make the right decision….not only for hot water but all your plumbing needs!