Emergency Plumbing Service
Do You Have A Plumbing Emergency?
For Emergency Plumbing Assistance Call (07) 5580 4311
People ask us what we consider an emergency plumbing issue? An emergency to one person, may not be an emergency to another. The best answer is that if it is affecting the hygiene or health of the people and animals in your home, it is an emergency.
Examples of emergency plumbing issues
If your household has no running water, this is an emergency.
Bathroom, Kitchen, Laundry & Toilet blockages.
A blocked or overflowing toilet is an emergency.
Taps anywhere in the home which will not turn off.
If you can smell gas call us immediately as this can mean there is a leak.
Internal or external, water leaks can be a sign of a bigger problem.
Unsure if you have an emergency plumbing issue? Easy fixed. Call us on (07) 5580 4311 one of our plumbers will talk over the problem with you.
Whywait Plumbing Emergency Services
Emergency Plumbing Services have always been a speciality of Whywait Plumbing Services. We have plumbers ready to respond now if you are experiencing a plumbing emergency. Just call (07) 5580 4311 now.
Whywait Plumbing has been specialising in providing 24/7 emergency plumbing service as your local, reliable and professional Gold Coast Plumber for over 40 years, since 1976.
If you are experiencing a plumbing emergency and need a reliable, reputable 24-hour plumbing company ready to respond at a moment’s notice then we are the team for you.
Don’t waste your precious time calling around because Whywait Plumbing provides its clients with the best-guaranteed emergency plumbing services possible.
We provide a same day guarantee for 24 hour, 7-day Emergency Plumbing Services covering the entire Gold Coast area.
We understand that when calling for emergency plumbing service you want:
- You want a Guaranteed level of service with a prioritised emergency service– and same-day job turn around to give you peace of mind, and restore your home or business back to normal.
- You want plumbers that turn up on time – and stick to appointment times and call out schedules, instead of turning up hours later with a couldn’t care-less attitude.
- You want peace of mind and to deal with a reliable business – in fact we have been established since 1976 which far exceeds the amount of time many other plumbers stick around.
- You want real 24-hour plumbers that are clean, friendly and concerned for your property and well being – and clean up their mess before they leave.
- You want to speak to a real person when you call us – and that’s exactly what we do. Our telephones are answered 24/7 by real people! That’s right, we answer the phone even if it’s 2am.
Call our local emergency plumbing service on (07) 5580 4311.