If You’re Undiscovered Talent, Ready to Showcase Your Brilliance, Professionalism and Expertise as Part of Our Team, Then We Want to Hear From You!
Only the best and the brightest plumbers work at Whywait Plumbing Services.
Everyone who works at Whywait Plumbing is a full-time paid employee. We DO NOT employ anyone illegally as a sub-contractor.
Because only then can we live up to the high standards we have set for ourselves, and our clients have grown to depend on.
Ours is a team environment, where talented and dedicated staff share information, knowledge and skills for the betterment of our clients and the growth of our company.
Today, like always, we’d like to hear from you if you have an interest in any of the following career paths:
- Plumbing service and repairs
- Plumbing system installations
- Customer service
- Service Management
By giving us all you have, you’ll be rewarded with:
- Great pay, benefits and productivity bonuses
- SIX weeks paid holidays and sick leave
- TWO weeks paid statutory holidays
- Ongoing training and development to help you achieve even more
- your own fully equipped company ute
- company uniform, iPhone and iPad
Our own legacy of outstanding service that will make you proud to wear a Whywait uniform and share in our further growth and development
Think you have what it takes? Then call us on (07) 5580 4311 or mail us your resume to:
Whywait Plumbing Services
26/75 Waterway Drive