What do you look for in your Gold Coast plumbers?
Well, at risk of assuming too much, allow us to suggest the following:
- A full range of services;
- Service when you need it…even in the middle of the night;
- Trained, experienced, and courteous staff…at every level of the organisation;
- A commitment to arrive on time and a time most convenient to YOU;
- Upfront, fixed price transparent pricing;
- And a promise to perform any service to your complete satisfaction.
Is that it?
No, because thus far, we have omitted the most important credential of all.
And here’s why you can trust Whywait Plumbing Services. We are a family owned and operated business, founded in 1976 by Gary and Michele Mays and still run as a family business that now includes sons Gareth, Daniel and Andrew.
We provide exceptional plumbing repairs and installation services…and that’s according to our customers. In fact, we invite you to view our customer testimonials section at any time.
Today, we continue to serve the entire Gold Coast and Tweed areas….with experienced Whywait plumbers strategically located throughout. Emergency service? Not only do we provide it around the clock, 7 days a week, but one of our plumbing technicians will be at your door within one hour of your call if it is an emergency threatening life or major property damage.
While we don’t make too much of awards, we are proud that Whywait Plumbing Services has achieved the following awards:
- voted Best Plumbers on Gold Coast in 2002, 2004 and 2006 by readers of the Gold Coast Bulletin.
- finalist for Australian Green Plumber of the year in 2004 and 2006.
- won Nexstar Select Service, Award of Excellence in 2008 for customer service, company profitability and employee satisfaction
We now own and occupy our own building located at 75 Waterway Drive, Coomera…it’s bigger than our previous facility in Southport which has helped to expand our capabilities and our ability to offer timely service at all hours of the day.
The latest technologies, and the ability to make them work for you.
Here’s something else you have a right to expect from Whywait: our pledge to stay abreast of the latest plumbing technologies so we can continually offer you higher and more efficient levels of service.
Here are just a few recent technological advancements we have mastered:
- CCTV drain camera equipment
- High pressure water jet drain cleaners
- Vaporooter drain root inhibitor
- No-excavation drain relining
- Pipe tracing equipment
- Leak detection equipment
- Pipe freezing equipment
- Smoke testing equipment
What’s more, Whywait is a fully licenced contractor in Queensland, BSA 78167 and New South Wales, DFT 207934 to undertake all forms of plumbing, drainage and gasfitting. What’s more, we are accredited Water Efficiency Assessors with the Queensland Water Commission, WEA 10017.
Bottom line, if water or gas flows through it, we repair, maintain and install it.
Contact us today for the reliable and complete range of services you can and should expect:
Gold Coast & Tweed: (07) 5580 4311
|Click Here to Schedule Service Now|